TN Service chooses a figure with experience (e.g., an ex mechanic) to join the team as Service operator H24 for the headquarters in Montoro (AV). The figure, both autonomously and as part of a team, will receive the customer’s rescue calls and manage the initial phase of support to the driver in order to solve the problem at a distance, where possible.
If a failure is discovered, the Road Assistance service, which coordinates mobile workshops and resources, will be activated.
Basic knowledge of the English language as a second language (French, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Romanian).
They have to deal with:
- Take and manage customer service calls
- Make use of the Roadside Assistance program
- A working knowledge of the industry (mechanical truck)
- Extensive industry knowledge (mechanical knowledge)
- Natural tendency for teamwork
- A high level of proficiency in the English language
- Other language skills: fluency in Romanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, French, and Russian are also assets
- Ability to work alone as well as organizational abilities
- Computer skills
Other important Requirements
- Previous experience in truck area
- Employee, full time
- Employee contract is based on experience level
- Campania: Montoro (AV)
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.